Key features of RCA & XLR cables:
Zero Loss Technology – using scientifically proven materials and production techniques to achieve near seamless integration of audio system components
- Mu-metal braided shielding
- Mid-Range Control Technology – MRCT®
- Zero Loss Technology, Allnic Audio’s specialty methods for eliminating audio cable signal loss by minimizing three resistances: Linkage Resistance, Contact Resistance, and Wire Resistance.
- Linkage Resistance minimized: 1000o C high temperature welding completely integrates terminations and wire
- Contact Resistance minimized: Combination of techniques for maximum contact area and pressure
- Wire Resistance minimized: Optimized wire thickness