ZL-5000 Power Cable
Zero Loss Technology is applied to all Allnic cables, speaker, power, phono, digital and interconnect. North American and other terminations available.
Price is for standard length of 1.8m. $2400 for 3.0m. For lengths greater than 3.0m, price is $300 for each additional 1.0m.
Add $300 for 20amp IEC termination. Right angle 15 amp IEC termination no additional charge.*
Key features of ZL-5000 Power cable:
- Four surface contacts for IEC receptacles, instead of weak line contact.
- Conventional IEC receptacles use simple line contact clips, which are not suitable for high current conduction.
- Allnic’s four surface contacts of beryllium copper, reinforced by two steel-plate springs, keeps life-long high contact pressure.
- Heavy gauge nickel plated OFC provides superior high current conductivity.
- Double shielding ensures quieter operation.
- Aluminum and nickel copper mesh double shielding blocks all noise.
- 1000 °C hot welding between wire and terminal instead of soldering or clamping guarantees life-long safety and less wire resistance.
- Beryllium copper, 4-surface, plate-spring loaded, box-like clips in IEC sockets and for North American style plug blades. Schuko style male plug pins made of beryllium copper split into 6 sections with inner high elastic rubber.
- Silicon rubber insulation between wires ensures safe high temperature operation, reduces vibration and prevents wear.
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
Zero Loss Technology defined : Allnic Audio’s own technology for eliminating any audio cables signal loss by minimizing three resistances: Linkage Resistance, Contact Resistance, and Wire Resistance.
Linkage Resistance minimized : Allnic uses 1000℃ hot melt welding between cable terminations and wire; no screwing, no soldering.
Contact Resistance minimized : three innovative contact improvement methods, one for each of our power cables, speaker cables, and interconnect cables. Furthermore Allnic does proper heat treatment for longer contact pressure and uses our ‘patented’ double blades spade speaker terminal. Every terminal for XLR, RCA, Banana is splitted to multi-faces with constant bulging inside elastomer core.
Wire Resistance optimized : After incessant technical test and listening sessions, we have found optimized thickness of wire.
Mu-metal shield : All other audio cable manufacturers use, without any doubt, copper or silver shield for signal cables which are effective only for electric noise, not for magnetic one. Allnic uses ‘Mu-metal’ as a braided shield in interconnect cables (RCA & XLR), that protects completely from both noises, which is world-premiere in audio domain.
MRCT®. Mid-Range Control Technology. Allnic considers that protruded mid-range is the most formidable obstacle for harmonious signal transfer. Allnic’s MRCT uses metal platings for slight mid-range braking and thick wire gauze for encouraging low frequencies, and controls capacitance for ever evading high frequencies.