SPECIAL PRICING – WHILE THEY LAST!
FINAL PRODUCTION – UPGRADED WITH L-7000 TRANSFORMERS.
See our blog for more details, and the recent review of this upgraded unit in Audiophilia (on the review tab here)
One of the sleepers in the Allnic line up is the unremarkable looking but extraordinarily high-performance ALLNIC L-1500 PREAMPLIFIER. Shared features trickled down from the L-5000 and L-3000 line stages include a 41 Silver Stepped motorized remote attenuator, custom Permalloy wound output transformers, remote control, NOS Mullard, GE and RCA tubes. To connect your components, we offer both 2 XLR and 3 single-ended inputs and an XLR and SE output for bi-amp applications. Phase reversal is also included on the rear panel. Remote control included.
The transformer coupled design is more expensive to build than most capacitor coupled designs, but you will appreciate the quietness and clean presentation with excellent focus and spooky sound staging capabilities. Truly high performance and not to be overlooked.
- Inputs: Line level x 5 pairs (Balanced x 2; Unbalanced x 3)
- Outputs: Balanced x 1 pair; Unbalanced x 1 pair
- Input Impedance: Unbalanced 10kΩ; Balanced 20kΩ
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (FLAT); 16Hz ~ 75kHz (‐3dB)
- Voltage Gain: +20dB
- THD (1kHz): Output 0.3V, 0.06%; Output 1.0V, 0.15%
- S/N Ratio: 90dB (CCIR, 1kHz)
- Maximum Output: 15V RMS (Non‐clipping)
- Output Impedance: 150Ω Constant
- Power Consumption: 30W at 110/120V / 60 Hz
- Tubes: E810F (or D3a) x 2 (gain stage, left and right channels – there are no equivalents to these tubes) 7233 (no equivalent) x 1 (Voltage Regulator)
5654 x 1 (Voltage error detector, equivalent to 6AK5W, E95F, M8100, 6096, CK5654, 5654W, GL-5654, CV4010, CV850, 5654RT)
- Fuse: AC 3A, 250V
- Dimensions: 430mm (16.9291 inches) (W) 300mm (11.811 inches) (D) 120mm (4.72441 inches) (H)
- Weight: 9 kg (19.8 lbs) unpacked. Shipping weight in original materials is 12.7 kg. (28 lbs)