The H-7000, Allnic’s wildly popular transformer coupled LCR phono stage, is an upgraded version of the H-3000, the phono stage that won the hearts of hundreds of audiophiles worldwide.
The H-7000’s beefy, masculine new chassis, with its optional rack handles and rocker ended sides, takes the H-3000’s already pleasing appearance to the status of cult object.
The cosmetic differences are not the only changes. Mr. KS Park’s upgrades include the addition of refined output transformers, and additional magic to the multi gain step up transformers. These result in an ultra-high-performing, low noise, dynamic analog phono stage.
The H-7000 in the flesh is stunningly beautiful, with a beefy CNC milled aluminum main chassis and weighing in at 45 pounds. The hard to forget H-7000 features large power and permalloy nickel signal path transformers, multiple inputs (2 MM and 2 MC), NOS Mullard E810F gain tubes, and a power supply robust enough to satisfy all tube rollers’ frenzied shootouts and Saturday night trials. Excellent feedback on vintage rectifiers tried and liked are the RCA 5U4G, GEC U52, and the Mullard family of CV378 (both bottle shapes), CV37, and 5AR4. A big all-time favourite is the WE422A.
Available for the same price in either anodized black or natural aluminum.
A world class and coveted phono stage, the H-7000 is on its way to proving itself another Allnic Audio “FOREVER” product.
- The H-7000 comes standard with dual transformer MC step-up inputs, plus two MM direct inputs. Also, as a world premier, three input modes are available upon request, fulfilling a long-time wish of vinyl lovers. The H-7000V can include a head-amplifier (pre-pre or electronic step up) MC input, a traditional step-up transformer MC input, and two MM direct inputs (you can, of course, connect your favorite step ups also). A variable impedance control for the MC inputs is included on the standard version with dual transformer step up MC inputs. The version with the electronic step-up has the transformer step-up MC input fixed at 47K ohms. The electronic step-up head-amp’s impedance is variable using supplied plug-in resistors.
- LCR Equalization – Contrary to the traditional CR or NFB equalization of high impedance (one hundred kilo ohms), Allnic’s LCR equalization uses 600 ohms constant impedance, making an enormous improvement to frequency range and level stability.
- In addition, the H-7000:
- is all transformer coupled – no coupling capacitors
- is a zero negative feedback design with only two active gain stages
- is equipped with a pure vacuum tube, high speed, automatic voltage regulation circuit for both channels, and a power supply unit separate from the phono stage itself, for superior signal to noise ratio
- has very high quality, wide frequency in-house MC step-up transformers
- has pure balanced operation
- operates in pure class A
- uses 4 pentode E810F tubes in triode mode (please see its wonderful three factors, μ= 57, gm = 50,000 micro mho, and lowest resistance around 1 K ohms) for primary signal amplification. This tremendously beautiful tube drives our large, 100% Permalloy output transformer at 20mA of high current
- has multiple rectifier tube options for the outboard power supply
Moving Coil (MC) x two (2) pairs unbalanced (RCA)
Moving Magnet (MM) x two (2) pairs unbalanced (RCA)
Ground: One (1) x screw type terminal
One (1) pair x unbalanced (RCA)
One (1) pair x balanced (XLR)
Frequency (RIAA): 20Hz to 20kHz (+/-0.5db) 30Hz to 15kHz (+/-0.3dB)
MM +40db (1KHz)
MC1 +60dB (1KHz)
MC2 +62, +66, +68, +72db (1khz)
MC up to 470 Ohm
MM 47k Ohm
Maximum Input Voltage:
(MM, non-clipping): 20Hz / 10mV 100Hz / 50mV 1kHz / 220mV 10KHz / 690mV
Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.3% (1kHz, Output 1V)
Output Impedance: 200 Ohm (Constant)
S/N Ratio: -85dB (CCIR, 1kHz)
E810F/7788 x 4 (gain stages, left and right channels)
7233 x 2 (voltage regulators)
5654 x 2 (voltage regulators)
Fuse: AC 2A, 250V
Dimensions: Phono Stage – 430mm (16.9 inches) x 350mm (13.8 inches) x 173mm (6.82 inches) (W x D x H). Power Supply – 170mm (6.7 inches) x 275mm (10.8 inches) x 118mm (4.65 inches) (W x D x H)
Weight: Phono stage – 15.7 Kg (34.62 lbs). Power supply – 8.1 Kg (18 lbs). Both units in original packing: 30 Kg (66 lbs)