BRAND NEW! The H-6500 Phono-stage has many of the features of its larger siblings and represents a new level of excellence in price to performance value. It should please the most discriminating vinyl fans, especially those wanting a “jump-up” to an Allnic LCR EQ phono-stage at a very reasonable cost!
UPGRADE TO SILVER WOUND STEP-UP TRANSFORMERS FOR ADDITIONAL $1500 USD.
A part-time audiophile Reviewer’s Choice Award Winner!
Read the review here: pta H-6500 Review 01-23
The H-6500 is Allnic Audio’s mid-line phono-stage model, sitting above the acclaimed H-5500 and below the much-lauded H-7000/7000V and the top-of-the-line H-8000 DHT.
Like its bigger siblings, the H-6500 uses LCR RIAA equalization, has an outboard power supply that accommodates many rectifiers – a tube roller’s dream, and employs high-speed tube voltage regulation and the same MC step-up transformers that come standard on the H-7000/7000V!
The H-6500 features:
- LCR RIAA EQ
- Same MC Step-up transformers as standard on H-7000/7000V
- Permalloy output transformers
- Separate Power Supply
- High-speed tube voltage regulation
- Analog tube monitor meters
- All NOS tubes
- Dual MC and MM inputs
- One pair RCA outputs
- Inputs: Moving Coil (MC) x two (2) pairs unbalanced (RCA); Moving Magnet (MM) x two (2) pairs unbalanced (RCA)
- Ground: Two (2) x screw type terminals
- Outputs: One (1) pair x unbalanced (RCA)
- Input Impedance: MC up to 117Ω (see “Impedance” in “Initial Set-Up”) – MM 47kΩ
- Frequency (RIAA): 20Hz ~ 20KHz (± 0.3db)
- Voltage Gain: +40db (1KHz) MM / +66db (1Khz) MC
- Maximum Input Voltage (MM, non-clipping): 20Hz / 30mV; 100Hz / 100mV; 1KHz / 240mV; 10KHz / 280mV
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): Less than 0.17% (1KHz, Output 1V)
- Output Impedance: 430Ω (On – off method)
- S/N Ratio: -86db (CCIR, 1KHz)
– 5842 x 8, signal gain (similar to WE 417A).
– 7233 x 2, series voltage regulator (similar to CV4079).
– 5654 x 2, automatic voltage regulator (similar to 6AK5W, CV4010, M8100, 6096, E95F 6096).
– 5AR4 x 1, rectifier – in the power supply (equivalents possible – consult your Allnic dealer).
- Power Consumption: 70W – 110/220 / 60Hz
- Fuse: AC 3A, 250V slow-blow for 110/120V regions; AC 2A, 250V slow-blow for 230/240V regions
• Dimensions (W x D x H):
– Phono-stage: 430mm (16.9 inches) x 335mm (13.2 inches) x 170mm (6.7 inches)
– Power supply: 170mm (6.7 inches) x 275mm (10.8 inches) x 118mm (4.65 inches)
– Phono-stage: 8 Kg unpacked
– Power supply: 8.1 Kg unpacked