A-2000 25th Anniversary
The Allnic Audio A-2000 25th Anniversary is a 100 watt (pentode) push-pull, stereo power amplifier. Like its integrated amplifier brother, the T-2000, the A-2000 25th Anniversary is pentode/triode switchable “on-the-fly”, providing more than 50 watts in SET sounding triode mode. The A-2000 25th Anniversary offers stable, resolute power in the proverbial velvet glove, along with amazing, revelatory clarity, incredible dynamics and drive, articulate and powerful bass, and standard setting low noise and distortion.
New Review and award – July 2021!
Part-Time Audiophile names the A-2000 a Reviewer’s Choice!
It’s rare for me to review a product like this which is just so thoroughly sorted, and at what I find to be a very fair price…
If you’re in the market for an amp that does what the modern 100W per channel solid-state stereo amplifier purported to do; power anything big or small, do so quietly and with great character and flat frequency response, I’m here to tell you that you can do one better, and even get those magical glowing vacuum-sealed bottles while you’re at it. If you have an opportunity to lay ears on this amp—don’t miss it.
- 100 watts of high power output in pentode mode
- More than 50 watts of “SET like” power output in triode mode
- “On-the-fly” pentode/triode switching
- Analog power tube current monitoring meters
- Exceptionally easy bias controls
- “Soft-start” circuitry
- Individual fuse protection for power tubes
- One pair of RCA inputs and one pair of XLR inputs
- 4 and 8 ohm speaker terminals (8 and 16 by factory order)
The A-2000 25th Anniversary stereo power amplifier offers stability, power and finesse, and incredible bass, dynamics and resolution in a reliable, easy to maintain, flexible and beautiful package. Used with other Allnic Audio components, the A-2000 25th Anniversary will give you state of the art performance and a lifetime of musical satisfaction.
- Output Power: 100w (8Ω load, at 1KHz)
- Distortion: 0.17% at 1KHz at 10w
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz Flat
- S/N Ratio: -80dB (CCIR, 1KHz)
- Damping Factor: 8at 8Ω load at 1KHz
- Voltage gain: +26dB
- Input Impedance: 100KΩ (single-ended, unbalanced)
- Input Sensitivity: 1.3V for rated power
- Fuses: 0.5A, 250V, 20mm slow-blow (KT150’s) 5A, 250V,20mm slow-blow (IEC Mains)
- Tubes (per chassis): KT150 x 4 (power triode), E282F x 4 (second stage drivers), 6AK6 x 2 (first gain stage, equivalent to A4361 and CV1762)
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 430mm (16.93 inches) x 430mm (16.93inches) x 240mm (9.45 inches)
- Weight: 40kg (88.2 lbs)